how to reset iphone 8 in recovery mode – Now in some of the latest iPhone models such as the iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPhone XS and iPhone XR the way you enter DFU mode there was changed by Apple. Yes, you will not be able to use the DFU Mode tutorial on the iPhone before.
DFU stands for Device Firmware Update. This mode is very rarely used because various kinds of problems on the iPhone can basically be solved by entering Recovery Mode.
DFU Mode allows iPhone devices to communicate with iTunes on a Windows PC or on a Mac, update firmware, restore iOS on an iPhone without downloading the latest version, and much more.
Before deciding to enter DFU mode on iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPhone XS or iPhone XR, make sure you have downloaded and installed the latest iTunes on your PC or laptop.
The following is a tutorial on how to enter DFU Mode on iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPhone XS and iPhone XR:
how to reset iphone 8 in recovery mode
- Turn on the iPhone if it’s still dead.
- Connect to a PC or laptop that has iTunes in it.
- Open the latest iTunes.
- Press Volume Up then immediately press Volume Down.
- Press and hold the Side Button or Power Button until the iPhone display turns off.
- Release the Side Button then press the Side Button and Volume Down again together for several seconds.
- Release the Side Button but keep pressing Volume Down continuously.
- Wait for a few seconds until iTunes recognizes the iPhone in DFU Mode.
If iTunes displays the message “iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode. You must restore this iPhone before it can be used with iTunes “then you have successfully entered DFU Mode.
To exit DFU Mode, press the Volume Up button once then release and press Volume Down once. Then press and hold the Side Button until the Apple logo appears. It’s easy?
How? Have you tried it?