How to get rid of a virus on a iphone easiest – Most people think that Apple gadgets have operating systems that are quite resistant to infectious viruses or other malware. But unfortunately this is not entirely true and also not entirely wrong. In recent years hackers or virus makers have begun to turn their attention to this operating system as the next target. Most of these malware problems are usually caused by the actions of users who are trying to gain more control over their gadget through jailbreak.
Anyone who has used Apple gadgets will know that Apple has an operating system that has a fairly secure environment in Apple’s hardware. This means that only applications or software that have been approved by Apple vendors available from the App Store can be installed on the iPhone gadget. However, this will not apply if your smartphone is an iPhone that has been jailbroken. If you do that you will be at risk to face either the danger of a computer virus or an iPhone virus.
how do you know if the iPhone you are using has been infected by a virus?
If your gadget has undergone a jailbreak process you should pay attention to the following symptoms or signs.
Uncontrolled use of data. One of the things that you will see on your iPhone gadget that has been infected with a virus is an increase in data usage. A virus will be very easy to consume internet quota data, therefore you should pay attention to using data quota on your cell phone to find out if your cell phone has been infected with a virus. If you see an increase in data that you don’t know where it comes from, then there’s a good chance your gadget has been infected by a virus.
Application that easily crashes. If your gadget has been infected with a virus then it is likely that there are some applications that are starting to not work normally. These applications will start to crash continuously when you want to use it.
The appearance of annoying Pop Ups. When you are browsing online using your browser. If your gadget has been infected by a virus you will see annoying pop ads which is a sign that your gadget has been infected by a virus. These symptoms are somewhat similar to the characteristics of the browser hit by a virus.
how to get rid of iphone virus
If you suspect that your iPad or iPhone gadget has been infected by malware, don’t panic. To clean the virus on the iPhone that you suspect has been infected by a virus follow the steps below. This method has a level of difficulty that is not much different from how to remove browser viruses.
- Use iCloud to backup all data and settings in your gadget.
- Go to the Settings section, then General, then to the Reset section to restore your iPhone back to its original settings.
- Tap the Erase All Content and Settings section to clean all apps and data on your cellphone. Because this will clean all apps and data on your cell phone, it’s important to
- backup important data that you have before starting the erasure process.
- When finished restart your iPhone and restart your cellphone.
- After finishing restarting your iPhone and re-entering the iCloud application to restore the backup data that you have set before.
- If needed, re-download the apps you want from the Apps Store.You can also connect your iPhone or iPad to Mac and use the “Restore iPhone / iPad”
- feature in iTunes to restore your device to factory settings.
By performing the steps above, your mobile will be cleared of all additional programs including malware, which might have infected your cellphone. Existing data and files should still remain da, even though some settings in certain applications have been lost.
How to make your iPhone safe from Virus Infection
Indeed, knowing how to remove a virus on your iPhone will feel a little safer. However, it would be better if you know how to prevent your iPhone from being infected with a virus. With a little extra knowledge you will prevent your iPhone from being infected with a virus. Here are some things that you should pay attention to make your iPhone free from virus infection.
- Never jailbreak your iPhone.
- Always keep your iPhone settings in the most up-to-date condition with the latest updates.